No one likes to worry when they have a collision, whether your fault, or someone else’s. We handle every aspect of your repair from estimating and dealing with the insurance company; getting you into an insurance authorized rental vehicle; timely and cost-effect repairs.
We are specialized in performing high quality automotive collision repairs. We understand that being involved in a collision is a stressful experience, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. We’ll review the damages and provide you with an accurate written repair estimate. When you bring your vehicle for repair, we’ll arrange for a rental vehicle or courtesy car. And while your car is being repaired, you can count on us for twice-weekly phone calls to keep you updated. Our auto collision repair shops are equipped with modern repair equipment and staffed by collision repair experts.
Our collision repair services include:
- Auto body repair : Our full auto body repair service includes ensuring that every inch of your vehicle is fixed, from the front end to the rear end, and everything in between. When we’re done, you may not be able to tell the car was damaged.
- Paint : Regardless of the color your car once was, we have color-matching specialists on our team who work to match any paint color precisely. when we are done, your car may look even better than it did before!
- Frame straightening : If your frame has been damaged and you are afraid of restoring it due to the possibility of further damage, rest assured that we go to great lengths to protect the integrity of your frame during repairs.
- Alignment and suspension : We know how important it is for your driving experience to feel as smooth and safe as possible. This is done through repairs to the suspension of your car and checking the alignment.
- Auto detailing : Your vehicle may look as good as new after our in-depth, detailing for the exterior and interior of your vehicle. We take great pride in ensuring no spot is missed and that your car looks beautiful once we are done.
- Dent repair : Many auto repair shops are careless in their dent repair methods, causing more damage and paint to chip. We have special techniques which are done very carefully to avoid further damage or harm.